David Chandler is a physics teacher, and has made invaluable videos and contributions to the 9/11 movement, including being a large part in forcing NIST to admit free-fall acceleration in the collapse of WTC #7. Jon Cole has made many “9/11 Experiments” videos including, “The Great Thermite Debate“.
Please read this post by the two of them and follow their links given for further research.
source: 9/11 Speak Out Jan 2, 2011
Overwhelming Evidence of Insider Complicity on 9/11
If you watch our videos and read the links on our site (
) you will understand why we assert that the weight of the evidence points to the fact that 9/11 was orchestrated by insiders…
* with access to high-tech military-grade nano-energetic materials (aka nano-thermite)
* with access to the infrastructure of some of the most highly secure buildings in New York over an extended period of time
* with the expertise to accomplish the most difficult demolitions in history
* with the ability to manage public perception of the event despite numerous contrary contemporaneous eyewitness reports
* with the ability to coordinate the take-downs of the twin towers with the airplane flights
* with the ability to coordinate with the military to not intercept the airplane flights
* with the ability to stage a highly coordinated cover-up, starting on the day of 9/11 itself
* with the ability to prevent ANY investigation for many months
* with the ability to stage-manage fraudulent investigations once the demand grew too loud (the 9/11 Commission report the NIST reports)
All of this evidence comes from the investigation of the World Trade Center, based on public evidence and the laws of physics. The evidence is overwhelming, consistent, persuasive, and broadly agreed upon by the “scientific wing” of the 9/11 Truth Movement. The concrete physical and video evidence leading to these conclusions narrows the field of possible perpetrators significantly.
There are also anomalies in the events at the Pentagon. The biggest anomalies, in our opinion , have gotten some of the least attention.
* How could the Pentagon, the hub of the US military, have been so poorly defended that it could be hit in the first place, after the buildings in New York City had already been hit and other hijacked planes were known to still be in the air?
* Why was Norman Minetta’s testimony about Cheney’s response to the approach of the aircraft discounted in the 9/11 Commission report?
Read the rest of this entry »